Dr. Ken E. Yamada received his medical degree from Case Western Reserve University in 2001. He later completed an Internship at Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego. he then served his Opthalmology Reidency at Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit and his Cornea Fellowship at the University of Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas.
Dr. Yamada specializes in Opthalmology and helps patients with all health issues concerning eye care and surgery.
Dr. Ken E. Yamada is certified by the American Board of Opthalmology.
- › English
- › Japanese
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Ophthalmology
- › University of Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Cornea Fellowship
- › Henry ford Hospital, Detroit, Opthalmology Residency
- › Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego, Internship
- › Case Western Reserve University, MD - 2001
1040 University Avenue
San Diego, CA, 92103
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Beech Street (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry / First Health
- Coventry / First Health (Workers' Comp)
- Focus Healthcare
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Interplan / HealthSmart (Workers' Comp)
- MultiPlan (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation SISC (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Prime Health Services (Workers' Comp)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- Three Rivers (Workers' Comp)
- USA MCO
- USA MCO (Workers' Comp)
Contact Kentaro E. Yamada, MD for more assistance at (619) 299-1100.