Dr. Keenan Carriero received his medical degree at California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco. He completed his surgical residency at the Fountain Valley Regional Hospital.
Dr. Carriero is certified under the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He specializes in podiatric surgery, foot and ankle injuries, congenial deformities, and degenerative conditions. Dr. Carriero is currently accepting new patients.
Practices atCarriero Foot and Ankle
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- › Fountain Valley Regional Hospital, Podiatric Orthopedics & Primary Podiatric Medicine, Residency - 2004
- › California College of Podiatric Medicine San Francisco, D.P.M. - 2002
Memberships & Associations
- › Scripps XIMED Medical Group
- › American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- › American Podiatric Medical Association
- › Orange County Podiatric Medical Association
- › California Podiatric Medical Association
- › San Diego Podiatric Medical Association