Dr. Karen Lee received her medical degree at the Louisiana State University, School of Medicine. She then served her internship and residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Cedars Sinai Medical Center.
Dr. Lee has over 25 years of medical experience specializing in comprehensive women’s care. She is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lee is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atCarmel Valley Women's Health
- › English
- › Farsi
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- › Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- › Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- › Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- › University of California, Los Angeles - Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency
- › Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency
- › Louisiana State University, School of Medicine, MD - 1985
530 Lomas Santa Fe Drive
Solana Beach, CA, 92075
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Karen E. Lee, MD for more assistance at (858) 914-4695.