Dr. Jusleen Ahluwalia specializes in medical and aesthetic dermatology, surgical dermatology, and pediatric dermatology. Dr. Ahluwalia provides comprehensive, cutting-edge, and personalized care for natural-appearing outcomes to patients of all ages. Dr. Ahluwalia emphasizes the importance of understanding a patient’s concerns and ensures that every patient’s individual and unique needs are met.
Having received rigorous academic training, Dr. Ahluwalia completed her residency in Dermatology at the University of California, San Diego, where she received numerous accolades for her dedicated study on skin cancer, acne, psoriasis, and laser dermatology. She continues to be up-to-date in her skillset and shares her knowledge through lecturing nationally about her work in skin care.
Dr. Ahluwalia is honored and proud to serve the greater San Diego community in private practice with Insight Dermatology. In her free time, she enjoys giving back to the community, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.
Practices atInsight Dermatology
- › Hindi
- › Punjabi
- › Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, MD - 2015
- › Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Residency-Preliminary Medicine - 2016
- › Rady Children's Hospital, Clinical Research Fellowship in Pediatric and Adolescent Dermatology - 2017
- › University of California San Diego, Residency-Dermatology - 2020
Memberships & Associations
- › American Academy of Dermatology Sulzberger Award
- › American Academy of Dermatology Everett C. Fox Memorial Award
- › American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Vic Narukar, MD Scholar Award
- › Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- › American Academy of Dermatology
- › American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- › American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- › Women's Dermatologic Socienty