Dr. Julie Berry completed her medical degree at the University of California, San Diego where she was graduated valedictorian. She went on to serve her internship in General Surgery and her residency at the University of Maryland. Dr. Berry served as an active-duty Air Force Otolaryngologist at Andrews Air Force Base.
Dr. Berry is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and is currently accepting new patients.
Practices atNorth County ENT, Head & Neck Surgery
- › English
- › American Board of Otolaryngology
- › University of Maryland Medical System, Otolaryngology Residency – 2002
- › University of Maryland Medical System, General Surgery Internship - 1998
- › University of California, San Diego - 1997
Memberships & Associations
- › San Diego County Medical Society
- › California Medical Association
- › American Academy of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
3909 Waring Road
Oceanside, CA, 92056
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Julie A. Berry, MD for more assistance at (760) 459-2626.