Dr. Judith Koperski was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Koperski received her medical degree at Stanford University, School of Medicine. She then served her Internal Medicine internship at the University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Koperski went on to complete her Dermatology residency and fellowship at Staford University Hospital.
Dr. Koperski specializes in medical and surgical dermatologic care for patients of all ages, and she believes that education and prevention optimizes the best care for her patients’ skin health. She is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at the University of California, San Diego. She has served as the Chief of Dermatology at Scripps Memorial Hospital, La Jolla. Dr. Koperski has been selected by her peers as a Top Doctor (San Diego Magazine) in Dermatology numerous of time.
Dr. Koperski has over 28 years of medical experience. She is certified by the American Board of Dermatology.
Practices atDermatologist Medical Group of North County
- › English
- › American Board of Dermatology
- › Stanford University Hospital, Residency, Dermatology Residency – 1986
- › Stanford University Hospital, Dermatology Fellowship – 1984
- › University of California, San Francisco, Internal Medicine Internship - 1983
- › Stanford University, School of Medicine, MD - 1982
Memberships & Associations
- › San Diego Dermatologic Society, Past President
- › North American Clinical Dermatologic Society, Vice President
- › American Academy of Dermatology
9850 Genesee Avenue
La Jolla, CA, 92037
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Judith A. Koperski, MD for more assistance at (858) 815-9136.