Dr. Jon Kelly received his medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine. He then completed a Surgery internship at Naval Medical Center San Diego. Dr. Kelly also completed an Orthopaedic Surgery residency at Naval Medical Center San Diego as well. He completed an Orthopaedic Surgery Fellowship at University of New Mexico Hospital FKA Bernalillo County Hospital.
Dr. Kelly specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery. He began his private orthopaedic practice in North County San Diego, after completing his service in the US Navy as a Naval Commander in 1995. Dr. Kelly focuses on individualized care to meet the specific needs of each patient. He is on medical staff at Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas.
Dr. Kelly has 26 years of experience and he is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. He is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atCarlsbad Orthopaedic Group
- › English
- › German
- › American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- › Naval Medical Center San Diego, Orthopaedic Surgery Residencey - 1991
- › Naval Medical Center San Diego, Internship-Surgery - 1985
- › Tulane University School of Medicine, MD - 1984
Memberships & Associations
- › American Medical Association
- › California Medical Association
- › California Orthopaedic Association
- › Western Orthopaedic Association
- › Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons