Dr. John Naitoh received his medical degree at the University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine. At the University of Connecticut, School of Medicine, he served his residency in General Surgery and Urology. He then completed his Urologic Cancer Surgery fellowship at the University of California, Los Angeles.
Dr. Naitoh’s specialties include treatment of urologic cancers and urologic disorders. He has given presentations on the treatment of urologic cancers, and he has published scholarly articles about prostate, kidney, and bladder cancers.
Dr. Naitoh has over 20 years of medical experience, and he is certified by the American Board of Urology.
Practices atGenesis Healthcare Partners
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Urology
- › University of California, Los Angeles, Urologic Oncology Fellowship - 1998
- › University of Connecticut Health Center, Urology Residency - 1996
- › University of Connecticut Health Center, General Surgery Internship - 1991
- › University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine, MD - 1990
Memberships & Associations
- › San Diego County Medical Society
- › California Medical Association
- › San Diego Urological Society
- › American Urological Association
- › Western Section American Urological Association
- › American College of Surgeons, Fellow
9850 Genesee Avenue
La Jolla, CA, 92037
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact John Naitoh, MD for more assistance at (858) 367-9094.