Dr. John Chisholm is a native Southern Californian, who received his Bachelor’s Degree in biology and biochemistry, followed by Podiatric Medical School in San Francisco, and Surgical Residency in Lakewood, California.
Dr. Chisholm has been very active in local and national professional organization, serving as president of the San Diego County Podiatric Medical Society for 2 years, and has held many positions in the California Podiatric Medical Association and American Podiatric Medical Association. He is currently the Secretary/Treasurer for the CPMA.
Dr. Chisholm is a foot and ankle specialist who is currently accepting new patients at his office in South Bay.
- › English
345 F Street
Chula Vista, CA, 91910
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact John A. Chisholm, DPM for more assistance at (619) 598-1049.