Dr. Jessica Maslin is a board certified ophthalmologist and fellowship-trained glaucoma specialist. Dr. Maslin is an expert in the management of glaucoma, including glaucoma surgery and lasers. She also practices comprehensive ophthalmology and specializes in cataract surgery.
Dr. Maslin is accepting new patients.
Practices atEye Institute of California, Inc.
- › Chinese (Mandarin)
- › English
- › American Board of Ophthalmology
- › University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, MD - 2012
- › Naval Medical Center, San Diego, Internal Medicine Internship - 2013
- › Yale University, Ophthalmology Residency - 2016
- › University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine, Glaucoma Fellowship - 2017
480 4th Avenue
Chula Vista, CA, 91910
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Jessica S. Maslin, MD for more assistance at (619) 345-6544.