Dr. Jeremiah Moles received his medical degree at Temple University, School of Medicine. He went on to completed both his General Surgery internship and Otolaryngology residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry, New Jersey.
Dr. Moles believes that physical therapy, medication, and counseling are viable options before resorting to surgery. He works closely with his patients to comfort and guide them through surgical processes.
Dr. Moles is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery. He is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atEar, Nose & Throat Associates of San Diego
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Otolaryngology
- › University of Medicine and Dentistry, New Jersey, Otolaryngology Residency - 2010
- › University of Medicine and Dentistry, New Jersey, General Surgery Internship - 2006
- › Temple University, School of Medicine, MD - 2005
Memberships & Associations
- › American Medical Association
- › American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
5565 Grossmont Center Drive
Bldg. 3, Ste. 101
La Mesa, CA, 91942
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Jeremiah J. Moles, MD for more assistance at (619) 377-7030.