Dr. Jason Toranto was named a 2018, 2019 and 2021 “Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Toranto was exposed to medicine and surgery at a young age. Coming from a family of physicians, he fell in love with medicine and never looked back. Dr. Toranto received his medical degree from the University of Michigan and believes that plastic surgery is a vibrant field of medicine that allows surgeons the freedom and opportunity to assist patients with a variety of problems. Dr. Toranto believes that each patient should be treated like family.
When Dr. Toranto gets some spare time he enjoys sailing, fishing and boating.
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Plastic Surgery
- › American Board of Surgery
- › Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- › Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- › Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- › University of Michigan School of Medicine, MD, 2004
- › University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine, General Surgery, 2009 - Residency
- › Duke University Medical Center, Plastic Surgery, 2012 - Residency
- › Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Craniofacial Plastic Surgery, 2013 - Fellowship
5395 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA, 92123
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Great-West Healthcare
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Prime Health Services
- Prime Health Services (Workers' Comp)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Jason D. Toranto, MD for more assistance at (619) 824-1960.