Dr. Jan Kulhanek was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Kulhanek received his medical degree at Charles University in Prague. He served his residency in Internal Medicine at Framingham Union Hospital. He went on to finish his Cardiovascular Disease fellowship in East Carolina University and his Interventional Cardiology fellowship in Virginia Commonwealth University.
Dr. Kulhanek specializes in general cardiovascular health and performs a variety of procedures, including stenting, coronary angiography, and vascular interventions. He is able to perform nuclear cardiology procedures, echocardiography, and non-invasive CT coronary angiography. He is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine – Cardiovascular Medicine and Interventional Cardiology, American Board of Echocardiography, and the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology Board Certification.
Dr. Kulhanek has over 16 years of medical experience and he is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atSan Diego Cardiovascular Associates
- › English
- › Czechoslovakian
- › American Board of Internal Medicine
- › Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- › Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- › Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- › Virginia Commonwealth University, Interventional Cardiology Fellowship - 2008
- › East Carolina University, Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship - 2002
- › Framingham Union Hospital, Internal Medicine Residency - 1999
- › Charles University, Prague, MD - 1994
Memberships & Associations
- › Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
- › American College of Cardiology