Dr. James Y. Han received his degree from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 2008. He later completed his Podiatric Orthopedics & Primary Podiatric Medicine Residency at Rancho Specialty Hospital in 2011. He speaks Korean, Spanish, and English.
Dr. James Y. Han specializes in Podiatry and helps his patients with a range of foot and ankle disorders and injuries through both surgical and medicinal treatments.
Practices atTri-City Podiatry Group
- › English
- › Korean
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- › '-Rancho Specialty Hospital aka Kindred Hospital, Podiatric Orthopedics & Primary Podiatric Medicine Residency - 2011
- › -New York College of Podiatric Medicine, DPM - 2008
Memberships & Associations
- › '-American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
2119 El Camino Real
Oceanside, CA, 92054
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact James Y. Han, DPM for more assistance at (760) 642-2398.