Ignacio Iturbe, MD has spent many years as a medical instructor. He has taught Histology, “Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Nutrition,” and introduction to Medical Specialty.
Dr. Iturbe has many publications, some of which deal with the topic of ananbolic expression of E. histolytica, antiamebic immune gamma globulin, and the morphologic changes of myocardial cells cultured in vitro.
- › English
- › Spanish
- › National Autonomous University - 1972
- › St. Barnabas Medical Center - Livingston
- › Worcester City Hospital - UMMC
Memberships & Associations
- › American Society of Hematology
480 Fourth Ave.
Chula Vista, CA, 91910
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Ignacio Iturbe, MD for more assistance at (619) 452-3841.