Dr. Hilary B. Krause received her medical degree at the McGill University Faculty of Medicine. She continued her medical training and completed a residency at the University of California San Diego Medical Center.
Dr. Krause has extensive training in the field of pediatrics and is prepared to diagnose and treat pediatric patients. Dr. Krause is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics. She is currently accepting new patients.
- › Spanish
- › English
- › American Board of Pediatrics
- › McGill University Faculty of Medicine, MD - 2003
- › University of California San Diego Medical Center, Residency - 2006
- › University of California San Diego, Pediatrics Internship - 2004
3500 Fifth Avenue
San Diego, CA, 92103
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Hilary B. Krause, MD for more assistance at (619) 586-5010.