Dr. Hernan Goldsztein was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Goldsztein received his medical degree at the University of Buenos Aires. He completed a research fellowship in Cancer at Harvard Medical School followed by another research fellowship in Otolaryngology at the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. He then served his residency in Otorhinolaryngology at the University of Maryland. Dr. Goldsztein continued his medical training with a clinical and surgical fellowship in Otology and Neurotology at the California Ear Institute.
Dr. Golsztein is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery with a special interest in Otology/Neurotology and Skull Base Surgery.
Dr. Goldsztein believes in building a strong patient-physician relationship and the use of evidence-based medicine to create an individualized treatment plan for his patients. Dr. Goldsztein works with local and international humanitarian associations.
Practices atPacific ENT Medical Group
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Otolaryngology
- › California Ear Institute, Neurotology, Fellowship - 2013
- › University of Maryland Medical Center, Otolaryngology, Residency - 2011
- › Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, Otolaryngology, Research Fellowship - 2006
- › Harvard Medical School, Cancer Research Fellowship - 2005
- › Universidad de Buenos Aires, MD - 2001
Memberships & Associations
- › American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- › American Academy of Otolaryngology's Panamerican Society