San Diego Coastal Endocrinology Group has a 15 year record of dedication to a personalized approach to the medical care for each of our patients. We specialize in the management of Endocrine disorders including thyroid conditions, osteoporosis, and diabetes. Our providers offer up-to-date approaches to diagnosis and treatment with an emphasis on applying approaches based on guidelines in the scientific medical literature.
There is a focus on healthy lifestyle modifications and a team approach with investment from the patient and the medical provider to work toward improved health. We strive to develop a game plan for the patient. In other words, we recognize that especially with diabetes, successful outcomes will be elusive without a combined approach involving lifestyle modification as well as appropriately chosen medication.
The practice has had an active Clinical Research program during the past decade. For patients interested in clinical research, there are opportunities to participate in trials involving thyroid nodules and new treatments for diabetes.
The practice is staffed by Dr. Georges Argoud, a board certified Endocrinologist, Maria A. Argoud PA-C, and Brian T. Marting PA-C. All three providers are dedicated to working closely with patients to achieve improved health outcomes.
Practices atSan Diego Coastal Endocrinology Medical Group
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Internal Medicine
- › Loyola University - 1980
- › University of New Mexico Hospital FKA Bernalillo County Hospital, Internal Medicine, Residency - 1983
- › University of New Mexico Hospital FKA Bernalillo County Hospital, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Fellowship - 1985
Memberships & Associations
- › Fellow, American College of Physicians
340 4th Avenue
Chula Vista, CA, 91910
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Georges M. Argoud, MD for more assistance at (619) 452-1992.