Dr. George S. Mendenhall received his medical degree at Harvard Medical School. He served his internship in Internal Medicine at Mount Auburn Hospital. He continued his medical training and completed an Internal Medicine residency at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He completed fellowships at the University of Pittsburgh in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Dr. Mendenhall is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. He is currently accepting new patients.
Practices atCardiac Arrhythmia Associates
- › English
- › American Board of Internal Medicine
- › Harvard Medical School, MD - 2003
- › Mount Auburn Hospital, Internal Medicine, Internship - 2004
- › Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internal Medicine, Residency - 2006
- › University of Pittsburgh, Cardiovascular Disease, Fellowship - 2008
- › University of Pittsburgh, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Fellowship - 2010