Dr. Gary Matson is a board certified family practice physician. He is a 1991 graduate of the Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific. He served his internship at Downey Regional Medical Center and additional residency training at White Memorial Hospital in Los Angeles.
Dr. Matson has provided general medical care in the Pacific Beach and Clairemont areas of San Diego ever since his residency. He is a solo practice physician with a friendly, personable, small office staff. As a D.O., Dr. Matson provides the full range of primary/general traditional medical services for such conditions as diabetes and high blood pressure, but in addition, he offers his patients osteopathic manipulative treatments (very similar to chiropractic treatments) and Prolotherapy and Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy, injection treatments for chronic pain conditions.
Dr. Matson is currently welcoming new patients and looks forward to meeting you.
- › English
- › Spanish
- › German
- › American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine
- › White Memorial Hospital, Family Medicine Residency – 1993
- › Downey Regional Medical Center, Medicine Internship – 1992
- › Western University of Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, DO – 1991
4501 Mission Bay Drive
San Diego, CA, 92109
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Gary L. Matson, DO for more assistance at (858) 289-0507.