Francisco J. Recalde, MD received his medical education from the University of Nicaragua School of Medicine in 1969. He interned at Mother Cabrinis Medical Center in New York, then furthered his studies in General Surgery at Columbia University at Harlan Hospital Medical Center, and at New York Medical College for Urology.
- › English
- › Spanish
- › National Autonomous of Nicaragua - 1969
- › Columbia University, College of Physicians
- › New York Medical College
3811 El Cajon Blvd.
San Diego, CA, 92105
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Francisco J. Recalde, MD for more assistance at (619) 284-5622.