Dr. Fahad H. Khan is a fellowship-trained ophthalmologist who specializes in Glaucoma care and is an expert cataract and glaucoma surgeon. He has successfully performed thousands of surgeries on happy patients for cataracts and glaucoma. He focuses on advanced laser surgeries to treat a variety of ophthalmic conditions and is certified in several of the newest and best MIGs (Minimally Invasive Glaucoma surgeries) that can be utilized at the time of cataract surgery.
A Southern California native, Dr. Khan attended UC San Diego, where he graduated with multiple honors with a Bachelor of Science in Bio-engineering/Pre-Medicine. He moved to the midwest to attend Creighton University for his medical education and completed his Ophthalmology residency training at the University of Missouri, Kansas City where he developed a special interest in optimizing long term outcomes in glaucoma care. To further his expertise in glaucoma, Dr. Khan completed his glaucoma fellowship from the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas.
- › English
- › Hindi
- › Bengali
- › Spanish
- › Creighton University School of Medicine, MD - 2013
- › St Mary's Medical Center, Internal Medicine Internship
- › University of Missouri Kansas City, Ophthalmology Residency
- › University of Texas Southwestern, Glaucoma Fellowship
Memberships & Associations
- › Member, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- › Member, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery