Dr. Emad G. Tadros received his medical degree from Ain Shams Univ Faculty of Medicine in 1984. He later completed his Internal Medicine Internship at Loyola University of Chicago Stritch School of Medicine and his Psychiatry and Neurology Residency at Mount Sinai in Chicago in 1991. He served his Psychiatry and Neurology Fellowship at the Uni...
- › English
- › Arabic
- › American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology, Psychiatry
- › University of California, San Diego - Dept of Psychiatry, Psychiatry & Neurology Fellowship- 1993
- › Mount Sinai - Chicago, Psychiatry & Neurology Residency- 1991
- › Loyola University of Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Internal Medicine internship - 1990
- › Ain Shams Univ Faculty of Med, MD - 1984