Aside from aiding people everyday as a medical doctor, Edward Sheldon, MD also served our country from 1956 to 1962. He spent his time in the military as a flight surgeon and a senior medical officer in the Naval Air Reserve Training Unit.
Dr. Sheldon attended Andrews University for his bachelor’s degree and Loma Linda University for his master’s degree. He practiced at the U.S. Naval Hospital in San Diego, California for his rotating internship. Following his internship, he held the title of Aviation Medicine and Naval Flight Training Designated Naval Flight Surgeon. He currently has a private practice in San Diego, California.
- › English
- › Spanish
- › Loma Linda University - 1957
Memberships & Associations
- › American Medical Association
- › California Medical Association, San Diego County Medical Association, American Academy of Family Physicians, California Academy of Family Physicians, San Diego Academy of Family Physicians
903 Cardiff Street
San Diego, CA, 92114
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Edward Sheldon, MD for more assistance at (619) 465-3121.