DoQuyen Huynh, MD is a Rheumatologist who specializes in treating patients suffering from joint conditions and arthritis. She earned her medical degree from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in 2008 and completed a residency at Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego for Internal Medicine in 2011. In 2014, Dr. Huynh completed a fellowship at the University of California San Diego in Rheumatology.
Dr. Huynh is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and can be found on the staff at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla as well as Scripps Mercy Hospital. Dr. Huynh speaks English, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
- › English
- › Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science - MD, 2008
Memberships & Associations
- › Scripps Physicians Medical Group
9850 Genessee Avenue
La Jolla, CA, 92037
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Doquyen Huynh, MD for more assistance at (858) 457-3270.