Dr. Deborah H. Atkin completed her dermatology training at the University of Arizona, Tucson. She finished her internship in Internal Medicine at Scripps Clinic and Research Foundation in San Diego. She attended medical school at UCLA where she graduated with honors in surgery and received the UCLA School of Medicine award for Outstanding Community Service for her role in organizing the first student-run medical clinic for the homeless.
Dr. Atkin has been practicing medicine for over 17 years. She is currently accepting new patients.
- › English
- › American Board of Dermatology
- › University of Arizona Health Science Center, Dermatology, Residency -1997
- › Scripps Clinic, Internal Medicine, Internship - 1994
- › University of California, Los Angeles, School of Medicine - 1993
Memberships & Associations
- › American Academy of Dermatology
- › American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- › American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- › California Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- › San Diego Dermatological Society
12865 Pointe Del Mar Way
Del Mar, CA, 92014
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Deborah H. Atkin, MD for more assistance at (858) 304-1533.