Dr. Cole B. Willoughby received his medical degree from Ohio State University College of Medicine in 1968. He completed an Internship at Letterman Army Medical Center, a Dermatology Residency at Brooke Army Medical Center, and later a Dermatopathology Fellowship at Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in 1974.
Dr. Willoughby specializes in Dermatology helping patients with hair, skin, and nail issues and disorders using the latest treatments for a variety of health conditions.
Dr. Cole B. Willoughby is certified by the American Board of Dermatology in Dermatopathology and in Dermatology. He speaks both English and Spanish.
Practices atDermatology & Laser Center of San Diego
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Dermatology
- › Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Dermatopathology Fellowship- 1974
- › Brooke Army Medical Center, Dermatology Residency - 1972
- › Letterman Army Medical Center, Internship - 1969
- › Ohio State University College of Medicine, MD - 1968
319 F Street
Chula Vista, CA, 91910
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation SISC (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- Three Rivers
Contact Cole B. Willoughby, MD for more assistance at (619) 452-1031.