Charles N. Le, MD received his medical education at the St. Louis University School of Medicine in 2006, and performed his fellowship in Nephrology and Renal Transplant at the University of Colorado.
One of Dr. Le’s most recent studies was completed with the University of Colorado alongside Jane Gralla and Alexander Wiseman, entitled “Agents Minimally Impact the Increased Risk of Rejection and Graft Loss in African-Americans Despite Modern Immunosuppression”.
- › English
- › Spanish
- › Vietnamese
- › St. Louis University Medical School - 2006
- › Baylor College of Medicine
- › University of Colorado
Memberships & Associations
- › National Kidney Foundation
- › American Transplant Society; American Society of Nephrology; American Medical Association; American College of Phsicians- Internal Medicine
4440 Euclid Ave.
San Diego, CA, 92115
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Charles N. Le, MD for more assistance at (619) 780-2370.