Dr. Charles Redfern was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Redfern received his medical degree at Johns Hopkins University. This is also where he served his Internal Medicine internship and residency. He continued his medical training and completed a Medical Oncology fellowship at the University of California, San Francisco.
Dr. Redfern specializes in the care of patients with cancer. He offers innovative and state-of-the-art care for cancer patients. He is an Oncology Clinical Investigator at Sharp Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Redfern is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine with a subspecialty in Oncology.
Practices atOncology Associates of San Diego
- › English
- › American Board of Internal Medicine
- › University of California, San Francisco, Medical Oncology Fellowship - 1996
- › Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internal Medicine Residency - 1994
- › Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internal Medicine Internship - 1992
- › Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine, MD - 1991
3075 Health Center Drive
San Diego, CA, 92123
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Charles H. Redfern, MD for more assistance at (858) 905-7048.