Dr. Catherine Moore received her medical degree at the University of Texas at Houston. She served her Psychiatry internship at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. She then completed her Psychiatry residency at the University of California, San Diego.
Dr. Moore specializes in the field of Psychiatry. She treats a wide variety of psychiatric disorders including depression, anxiety, bipolar disorders, and eating disorders among older adolescent and adult patients. Dr. Moore also integrates the use of psychotherapy and medication, if required.
Dr. Moore has over 28 years of experience in her field, and she is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Moore is currently welcoming new patients.
- › English
- › American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- › University of California, San Diego, Psychiatry Residency
- › Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Psychiatry Internship
- › University of Texas, Houston, School of Medicine, MD
Memberships & Associations
- › American Psychiatric Association
- › California Psychiatric Association
- › San Diego Society of Psychiatric Physicians
- › American Medical Association
- › California Medical Society
- › San Diego County Medical Society