Dr. Bari Cunningham was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Cunningham received her medical degree at the Emory University School of Medicine. She served a residency in Dermatology at the McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University Medical School. She completed her fellowship training in Pediatric Dermatology at Children’s Memorial Hospital and Northwestern University.
Dr. Cunningham is Double Board Certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology. She is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atComprehensive Dermatology Group
- › English
- › American Board of Dermatology
- › Northwestern University, Pediatric Dermatology, Fellowship
- › Children's Memorial Hospital, Pediatric Dermatology, Fellowship
- › McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University Medical School, Dermatology, Residency
- › Emory University School of Medicine, MD
Memberships & Associations
- › American Academy of Dermatology