Dr. Azam Shamani received her medical degree at Tehran University. She served her internship at Tehran University. She continued her medical training and completed a residency at Kern Medical Center.
Dr. Shamani is board certified in Family Medicine. She is currently accepting new patients.
- › English
- › Farsi
- › Tehran University, MD
- › Tehran University, Internship
- › Kern Medical Center, Residency
5555 Reservoir Drive
San Diego, CA, 92120
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Azam Shamani, MD for more assistance at (619) 598-1656.