Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology.
She values the doctor-patient relationship and strives to provide the best personalized dermatological care to all of her patients. Over her extensive career of 10 years on faculty at Scripps Clinic, she has trained other doctors in dermatology and skin surgery as well as helped scores of patients attain natural-looking, flawless skin through treatments designed to fit their exact lifestyles. As a skin cancer specialist, she has helped thousands of patients successfully treat their skin cancers and improve the health of their skin.
Dr. Shirazi is regularly invited to speak at national and international cosmetic and medical dermatology conferences, such as the Global Aesthetic Conference, American Society of Dermatologic Surgeons Conference, and the World Congress of Dermatology Summit in Argentina. She lectures on her various research findings and teaches other physicians her unique expert technique.
- › Farsi
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Dermatology
- › University of Kentucky, MD - 2004
Memberships & Associations
- › American Academy of Dermatology
- › American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- › Woman's Dermatologic Society
- › American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
7301 Girard Avenue
La Jolla, CA, 92037
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Azadeh Shirazi, MD for more assistance at (858) 295-0633.