Dr. Antoanella Calame received her medical degree at the University of California, San Diego. She completed both her internship in Internal Medicine and residency in Dermatology at the University of California, San Diego. Dr. Calame continued her medical training with a Dermatopathology fellowship at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Dr. Calame is certified by the American Board of Dermatology (2007) and Pathology (2009). Her approach to dermatology combines the latest scientific advances with the clinical art of medicine to treat her patients. Dr. Calame is currently accepting new patients.
Practices atCompass Dermatopathology
- › English
- › Romanian
- › American Board of Dermatology
- › University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dermatopathology, Fellowship - 2008
- › University of California, San Diego, Dermatology, Residency - 2007
- › University of California, San Diego, Internal Medicine, Internship - 2003
- › University of California, San Diego, MD - 2002
Memberships & Associations
- › Section Chair of Scripps Memorial Hospital
- › American Academy of Dermatology
- › American Medical Association
- › San Diego Dermatologic Society – President (2011-2013)