Dr. Andrew Hsing received his medical degree at the Boston University, School of Medicine. He served his Internal Medicine residency at the David Grant USAF Medical Center. He continued his medical training with the completion of his fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine.
Dr. Hsing has multiple board certifications including the American Board of Internal Medicine with specialties in Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease. He is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atCoastal Pulmonary Associates
- › English
- › American Board of Internal Medicine
- › San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine Fellowship - 2009
- › David Grant USAF Medical Center, Internal Medicine Residency - 2006
- › Boston University School of Medicine, MD - 2003
326 Santa Fe Drive
Encinitas, CA, 92024
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street
- Great-West Healthcare
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Andrew Y. Hsing, MD for more assistance at (760) 405-8483.