Andrew G. Mayer, MD received his medical education from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 2000. He performed his residency in Internal Medicine at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and the University of California Los Angeles.
As Chief Fellow, Dr. Mayer specialized in Gastroenterology at the University of New Mexico. He has preformed over 3,000 colonoscopies,over 2000 EGDs, and more than 200 ERCPs.
- › English
- › State University of New York (SUNY) - Buffalo - 2000
- › University Hospital - Albuquerque
Memberships & Associations
- › American Gastroenterological Association
- › American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, American College of Gastroenterology
9850 Genesee Avenue
La Jolla, CA, 92037
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Andrew G. Mayer, MD for more assistance at (858) 386-7750.