Dr. Ananthram Reddy was named as one of the 2015 “Top Doctors” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey. He is currently welcoming new patients.
Dr. Reddy received his medical degree at Sri Venkateswara Medical College. He then served his internship at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center. Dr. Reddy finished his residency training and fellowship at Elmhurst Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Reddy’s specialty is in Gastroenterology. He has 27 years of medical experience.
- › English
- › Hindi
- › American Board of Internal Medicine
- › Elmhurst Memorial Hospital, Fellowship
- › Elmhurst Memorial Hospital, Residency
- › Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Internship
- › Sri Venkateswara Medical College, MD
Memberships & Associations
- › American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
6699 Alvarado Road
San Diego, CA, 92120
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Ananthram P. Reddy, MD for more assistance at (619) 831-6113.