Dr. Amita Jain was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Jain received her medical degree at Pennsylvania State University, College of Medicine. She went on to complete her internship and residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Southern California Kaiser Permanente.
Dr. Jain specializes in comprehensive healthcare for women including adolescent gynecology, obstetrics, menopause, and gynecologic surgery. She is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She is a part of the IGO Medical Group. Dr. Jain is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atIGO Medical Group
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- › Southern California Kaiser Permanente, Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency - 2010
- › Southern California Kaiser Permanente, Internship - 2007
- › Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, MD - 2006
Memberships & Associations
- › American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fellow
- › San Diego County Medical Society