Dr. Amirali Salmasi received his medical degree at the Tehran University of Medical Sciences. He continued his medical training and completed a residency at the Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. He served his urologic oncology fellowship at the University of California.
Dr. Salmasi has extensive training in the field of genitourinary cancers and is prepared to diagnose and treat various urological diseases and disorders. He is currently accepting new patients.
Practices atGenesis Healthcare Partners
- › Farsi
- › Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Postdoctoral Fellowship
- › University of California, Fellowship
- › Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Residency
- › Tehran of Medical Science, MD - 2004
- › UCLA Clinical and Translational Science Institute, MSCR
Memberships & Associations
- › American Urological Association
- › Society for Urologic Oncology
- › American Society of Clinical Oncology