Dr. Ali Hamzei was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Hamzei received his medical degree from Washington University School of Medicine. He then served his internship and residency at Georgetown University Medical Center. He continued his medical training and completed his Cardiology fellowship and his Electrophysiology fellowship at Cedars-Sinai Medical Hospital.
Dr. Hamzei cardiac specialty includes Electrophysiology. His special skills include pacemaker insertions, implantable defibrillators, and ablations. He is certifed by the American Board of Internal Medicine and American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiology.
Practices atSan Diego Cardiovascular Associates
- › English
- › Farsi
- › American Board of Internal Medicine
- › Cedars-Sinai Medical Hospital, Cardiology & Electrophysiology Fellowship - 2001
- › Cedars-Sinai Medical Hospital, Cardiology Fellowship - 1999
- › Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship & Residency - 1997
- › Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MD - 1994