Dr. Chang received his training from some of the leading experts in the field of vascular surgery and is excited to bring these novel ideas, procedures and technologies with him. He believes that preventative and complete medical care is critical and that the best surgical outcomes come when new technologies are delivered in a collaborative and coordinated fashion with the best medical therapies.
Dr. Chang is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atPalomar Health Medical Group
- › English
- › Korean
- › American Board of Surgery
- › The Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health, MD - 2005
625 W. Citracado Parkway
Escondido, CA, 92025
- Beech Street
- Beech Street (Workers' Comp)
- CorVel (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry / First Health
- Coventry / First Health (Workers' Comp)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Interplan / HealthSmart (Workers' Comp)
- MultiPlan (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation SISC (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Prime Health Services (Workers' Comp)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- Three Rivers (Workers' Comp)
- USA MCO
- USA MCO (Workers' Comp)
Contact Alexander T. Chang, MD for more assistance at (760) 417-4339.