Dr. Alayna Puccinelli is a specialist in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, as well as general podiatric medicine, diabetic limb salvage, wound care, sports medicine, and foot trauma. She received her bachelor’s degree in kinesiology from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and then went on to earn her Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine from Des Moines University in Iowa, where she graduated with honors.
Dr. Puccinelli is a board certified foot and ankle surgeon who treats a wide range of foot and ankle problems. She is currently welcoming new patients at her office in Chula Vista, California.
- › English
345 F Street
Chula Vista, CA, 91910
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Alayna Puccinelli, DPM for more assistance at (619) 432-5967.