Dr. Akmal Atmar is a podiatric specialist who graduated with his medical degree from New York College of Podiatric Medicine before completing a surgical residency at the New York Methodist Hospital, and serving as Chief Resident at St. John Episcopal Hospital in New York.
Dr. Atmar offers comprehensive foot and ankle care, as well as surgical intervention for complicated issues. He is currently welcoming patients at his private practice, Barefoot Podiatry.
Practices atBarefeet Podiatry
- › English
- › New York College of Podiatric Medicine, DPM - 2011
2345 E. 8th Street
National Cityy, CA, 91950
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Beech Street (Workers' Comp)
- CorVel (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry / First Health
- Coventry / First Health (Workers' Comp)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Interplan / HealthSmart (Workers' Comp)
- MultiPlan (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation SISC (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Prime Health Services (Workers' Comp)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- Three Rivers (Workers' Comp)
Contact Akmal Atmar, DPM for more assistance at (858) 275-6320.