Dr. Adrianne LaJoie received her medical degree at the University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine. She then served her residency in Internal Medicine at the Scripps Clinic and Research Institute. It was also at the Scripps Clinic and Research Institute where she completed her fellowship training in Gastroenterology and won awards in clinical research and humanitarianism.
Dr. LaJoie’s area of expertise is in gastroenterology with special interest in women’s gastrointestinal health and inflammatory bowel disease. She has dual certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Dr. LaJoie is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atGenesis Healthcare Partners
- › English
- › American Board of Internal Medicine
- › Scripps Clinic and Research Institute, Gastroenterology Fellowship - 2007
- › Scripps Clinic and Research Institute, Internal Medicine Residency - 2005
- › University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine, MD - 2002
Memberships & Associations
- › American College of Gastroenterology
- › American Gastroenterological Association
- › American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- › California Medical Association
781 Garden View Court
Encinitas, CA, 92024
9850 Genesee Avenue
La Jolla, CA, 92037
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Beech Street (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry / First Health
- Coventry / First Health (Workers' Comp)
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Interplan / HealthSmart (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Adrianne M. LaJoie, MD for more assistance at (760) 354-8914.