The AMCR (Advanced Metabolic Care + Research) Institute is dedicated to attracting, nurturing, and retaining patients and staff in order to carry out outstanding metabolic research. Our volunteers, sponsors, partners, and staff enjoy working together in an environment of mutual respect that fosters personal growth and optimal health. We passionately believe that the participation of a few in clinical research studies can make a difference to the many that suffer from chronic metabolic conditions. We strive to be the best at what we do and at all times be meticulous in all our practices placing the care, safety, and confidentiality of our volunteers first.
Excellence in clinical research, accelerating access to treatments that change lives.
Why participate in a clinical trial at AMCRI?
- Help people suffering from diabetes, obesity and other endocrine disorders
- Gain access to investigational treatments before they become widely available
- Play a role in the discovery of treatments, and a more active role in your own healthcare
- Obtain access to free physical examinations and diagnostic tests related to the study
- Be compensated for time and travel related to the study